making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Godt å være hjemme - Good to be home

I am home for the weekend. After ten days away from my man, it is good to be home.


Imagine my excitement when I found out that I had two packages waiting for me in the post office! One was with books I have ordered from Yes Asia. I finally received the Idées book number 5. This series is my absolute favourite among the Japanese craft books. I find them so inspiring and I never get tired of them no matter how many times I watch through them. I´ve posted some other craft books I have too.


The slippers book has different types of basic patterns. The details are up to each and everyone.

The second package was with fabrics from eBay. A nice stash of wonderful fairy tale fabric! I have thousands of projects in my head and on my “as soon as I get the time I will do”-list. Some of this fabric will be used for a fairy tale quilt that I want to make for my future children. I have this idea about reading books to them while we lay either under or on top of the quilt. I hope they will grow to enjoy books as much as I did when I was a little girl.


I love this little red riding hood fabric on dotted backround.

A work sketch for the fairy tale quilt

4 comments:

  1. I too have just found books on yesasia. Love the Japanese Crafts. Your books look great and the fabrics are beautiful.
    Can't wait to see the finished quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those books are so fantastic. I can't wait to get a copy myself;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha,ha, jeg kan se, at vi pusler med de samme idéer til en quilt! Verden er lille.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) Litt etter litt har jeg begynt å forstå at vi har en del lik smak. Je har funnet et fantastisk fint stoff som jeg tror du vil like. Skal ta bilde av det så snart jeg har kjøpt det så kan du si ifra om du vil ha litt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!