making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

intentions are not enough...

I had so many good intentions about writing and showing you what I have made lately but time got the best out of me. I have been busy searching for job and finding an available kindergarten (day care) for Astrid. For a while I thought I was going to have to register as “unemployed” but after a dozen of work interviews I finally landed a good job and negotiated my way to a kindergarten for Astrid. I am happy, exhausted and ready for vacation. This means that until august there will be little if not any action on the blog. I miss reading your blogs, leaving comments and staying in touch. I will find time to do that sooner or later. In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful, wonderful vacation filled with sunshine, relaxation, and relaxed crafting. Hugs here from Yonder!

8 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I am glad that you have found a good job and a day care place for Astrid! I really hope that you enjoy it.

    I also hope that you have a great summer!

    I just wanted to say that your lovely parcel arrived yesterday! Thank you so much! I love the book and the angel...it was really kind of you. I will write a proper thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good things are worth while waiting for. Hope you have a good holiday and looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happy and wonderful Summer to you too, Anne Marie. Hugs Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the job and on the kindergarten! Have a great summer holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That has to be a tremendous relief!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much everyone! So far holiday is being wonderful. Warm weather, beach life and something cold and fresh in my glass. Perfect. Hope your holiday will turn ou just like you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. God sommar til deg òg! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!