making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Blueberry love

Last Sunday I went blueberry picking. After having read my way around some of my favourite blogs yesterday I know I was not the only one. It is blueberry time in Blogland and everyone has their own favourite way of eating blueberries. From pies to muffins, cakes and pan cakes, blinis and tarts.


My favourite way is putting spoonfuls of blueberries in a cup, pour whole fat milk until the berries float and drizzle sugar on the top. That is my blueberry love.

3 comments:

  1. I love blueberries! They are the one thing we don't seem to be able to go and pick here - unless we are hiking and we pick wild blaeberries (as they are known in Scotland). You'd need to pick a lot as they are quite small!

    I love them with oats, apple juice, dried apricots and some yoghurt for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I morgon vil eg jammen ut og plukke blåbær!

    - Haust -

    ReplyDelete
  3. must be so yummy ! I love fruits, i love blueberries (who doesn't ?!!)
    and these are 3 great shots
    so you have a D80, too ?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!