making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

blankie bear for Astrid

I am still on cross stitch break because I continue to find small project I just "need" to do before I continue on the quilt. This time I'm making a blankie bear from a pattern in this French book. I think I have finally decided on the fabric...yes I have. Now it's just a matter of cutting and sewing.

By the way, in a few days my blog will celebrate its second anniversary. I missed the first anniversary, so this year I'm planning to do a giveaway to celebrate the event. If you would like to participate you just have to post a comment (on this post) and tell me what day I celebrate my second anniversary and what country you’re writing from. The 29th is the last day to leave a comment and I will draw and post the winner on Thursday the 30th of this month. I’ll post a photo of what you can win on the giveaway in a few days... For now I can say that the French book with the pattern of the blankie bear is among the things that will be sent to the winner.

15 comments:

  1. ¡Soy la primera! Me encanta la idea de que hagas un "giveaway" por tu blog-aniversario. ¡Claro que me apunto! ¿Hay alguien que no quiera hacerlo? A ver si lo digo bien, aunque les de pistas a las siguientes. Tu segundo aniversario es el día 24 de abril. Soy Rosa y creo que ya sabes te comento desde España.

    Ahora a cruzar los dedos para que me toque :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your second anniversary will be on April 24th, I'm from the USA, and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogiversary on April 24th! I'm writing from Norway, and I've been reading your blog since September 9th 2007. I don't remember how I found you, but I remember that post. It made me dream about having a big house a garden and a lot of guest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicidades!
    Cumpleaños feliz!
    Ditt første blogginnlegg skrev du 24. april 2007. Det innlegget har nå fått sin første kommentar :-)

    Jeg deler tilværelsen i to, Playa San Juan de Tenerife og Sandset i Vesterålen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pues eso, el día 24 de abril.
    Feliz Bloganiversario!
    Un abrazo desde España.

    ReplyDelete
  6. El dia de tu cumpleblog es el 24 de abril, casualmente es el mismo día del aniversario de mis padres que este año cumplen 38 años de casados ;)
    Feliz cumple y que vengan muchos más!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spy that it is tomorrow (the 24th)! Happy blogiversary for tomorrow!! I was 2 years at the end of January (and seem to have somewhat hit a bloggers wall and having difficulty posting although I am sure I will get back to it soon!)
    Posting from Scotland!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversery! Today (24th) it's two years since your first post. I have not been with you from the start, but from January this year I'we been following your blog. And I love the things you make! You always have such beautiful color combinations. I'm writing from Norway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy 2nd anniversary to your blog today (4/24) !!! I'm writing from the USA (but speak & read French, too). hope you have a lovely day !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gratulererer! 24. april har bloggen din toårsjubileum! Eg kjem frå Noreg. :)

    Ha ei god helg!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy blogiversary!!! I'm writing from Brazil, and I've been reading your blog... but this is the first time I leave a comment!!!
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations! we are all out here looking at your lovely projects and reading all your words. As for me, I'm in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your two year anniversary on the 24th. My blog is about a month younger than yours and I second your positive feelings about blogging.

    I'm writing from Melbourne, Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gratulerer med bloggbursdagen som var den 24. Eg har lese bloggen din lenge, men hugser ikkje korleis eg fann den..

    Håper vi får følge med vidare framover. Det er skikkeleg koseleg å følge med på dei ulike prosjekta dine :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Til lykke - som tiden dog går, Anne Marie. Så har vi "kendt" hinanden længe snart. kærligst Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!