making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Friday, October 05, 2012

knitting in silence

Oh my how time flew. At the same time it didn't. I had no intention of being silent for so long. But then again, sometimes silence is needed
Dress for my niece Martina
These last two months the urge to write has presented itself. Still silly small things kept me from it. Like my blog header, the changes here on blogspot (yes, that's how long I have been away), my computer going bananas, and my camera being for repair.

Every day life is taking it's time, so I am unsure how often I will write. Sometimes everyday life is fun, other times not so fun. But what can I tell you that you don't already know, right? *smile*

Knitting is still lots of fun. And so is sewing even if I it's been ages since I sat in front of the sewing machine. These are some of the projects that were on my needles while I was away.


Kinder garden sweater for my niece Ingrid Sofie
Thanks for reading again. I hope you will come around from time to time as I wake up from this blog sleep. Happy to see you again!

Ravlery Link

7 comments:

  1. Hello there! Welcome back.
    I love those things you've knitted, especially the red dress with the stripes - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog morning. So nice to see you. Darling little dress and sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me alegro de volver a verte por aquí. El vestidito roja me ha enamorado! ;: N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! It's lovely to see you back.....I love what you've been making. The little sweater is lovely. I love the yarn that you have chosen. I hope that you are making more progress in your house than I am! I've been on a go slow for almost a year now.....

    I look forward to seeing you back here whenever you can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Qué gusto me da verte! Bienvenida. Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to see you pop in again. I have you in my reader, so whenever you decide to post, I should be here. Your knits are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!