making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

autumn sun

Autumn colours are so beautiful. And this fall we have been blessed with lots of sunny days and only a few rainy ones. The air is getting crisper and you can smell the lit fireplaces through the chimneys. I love that smell.
I am taking advantage of all the sun there is by taking my knitting outside in the garden. This summer was quite rainy and we couldn’t enjoy our garden as much as we would like to. So I am catching up. I’ve got a woollen blanket under by bum and a soft pillow in my back and life is just perfect.

10 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your knitting and I love autumn....when it is cool, crisp, clear and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta mucho esa foto. Disfruta del sol. Me encanta el otoño.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful leaves and the coffee is very inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parece la mañana o la tarde perfecta! ;) N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Å, fint innlegg! Nyt hausten! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds so cosy ... i love the smell of fire places too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it funny? Minnesota has been so dry and warm. We desparately need the rain. In fact, we usually tap our trees for maple syrup in the spring, but the drought has been so bad we won't risk it - too stressful om the trees.

    But I DO SO LOVE the autumn. Just like you said - cool, crisp air - apples, crunchy leaves, blustery days, a fire in the fire place. Perfect time for tea and knitting.

    Happy autumn!
    Rani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hei!
    Ang. dine spørsmål om glassovn og gipsvegg. Der vi bodde før hadde vi også gipsvegg, der satte vi opp to lekter bak ovnen sånn at den hadde bedre feste. Den er ganske tung, så bare vanlige gipsplugger kan bli litt puslete tror vi. Her vi bor nå har vi ubegrenset med panel, så her er det skrufeste hvor hen det måtte være...
    Keiserklem

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope autumn is still treating you well, Anne Marie. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!