making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Good bye summer, hello fall

Welcome back back after a long summer break and renewal of energy. Since last, I’ve knitted (of course), bathed, eaten ice cream, spent time with old friends, met new friends, had a few GT’s, enjoyed the sun and turned 40. Yes, I am finally 40! And so far it is working out fine.



My once a upon gospel choir- and high school friend Anja gave me this beautiful lithography for my birthday. She is a talented, beautiful, generous and inspiring soul. Not afraid to live life and not afraid to be who she is …or perhaps her true bravery, is to be who you are despite of being afraid. Well, that’s her.

If you live near the Oslo area, I recommend visiting the art gallery she founded in 2008 “Pikene ved broen”, to see some of the beautiful art she makes and the beautiful work by other talented artists.

Before I begin to share my knits and photos with you this fall I would just like to say welcome back and “Drink your tea with tenderness”.

6 comments:

  1. Velkommen tilbake ! Og gratulerer med bursdagen, sånn på etterskudd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me alegra saber que has pasado un buen verano! Felicidades por cierto, estoy segura de que te sientan fenomenal!!
    La lámina es preciosa!!
    Encantada de leerte de nuevo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Con ganas de compartir el otoño contigo... y el invierno y la primavera! Felices 40, que esta nueva década te traiga muchas cosas buenas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Velkommen i de voksnes rekker…. he, he, ha en herlig helg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gratulerer så mye med de 40! Må si velkommen etter jeg også ;) Så mye herlig inspirasjon du har lagt ut i de siste innleggene dine! Og tusen takk for hyggelig kommentar hos meg :) Votter er gøy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!