making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New knitting bag and new friends



Did I show you my knew knitting bag? No, I didn’t did I. Well here it is. Besides being made with gorgeous fabrics bought at my favourite fabric store in Barcelona (I’ll tell you about the fabric store in a later blog post), what makes it special is that it was a gift from my new friend Alicia behind the blog Ganxetades. She’s a blog friend that I met this summer while visiting BCN. This is the second time I meet someone in real life that I have first known through Blogland. And I must say, I feel lucky to get to know so lovely people through this place.



Did you see the beautiful detail on the shoulder strap? I love details like that. Small quirky details on simple designs.



We spent an afternoon together in Barcelona where she showed me a beautiful yarn shop, introduced me to more nice Spanish knitters and took me to my dream fabric store.



Now go and take a look at all the beautiful things she makes. After that come back in a day or two to see the beautiful yarn shop she showed me.

Have a nice week!

8 comments:

  1. Vi el bolso en el blog de Alícia pero no sabía que era para ti. ¡Es precioso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchísimas gracias guapísima!! Espero que sea el principio de una gran amistad, me sentí muy a gusto y se me hizo cortísimo, la próxima vez planeamos un día entero sin reponsabilidades familiares, jijiji

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precioso. Las telas que eligió son muy bonitas. Espero ver ese post sobre la tienda de telas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that bag. think I could find other purposes for it than my non-existing knit work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love to buy knitting bags, yes, I have a collection of sorts. Yours is beautiful and I hope you have many happy hours lugging all sorts of fun projects around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es precioso. Las telas me encantan. Y los detalles que se intuyen hablan del cariño con el que la hicieron.

    +besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Så flott bag! Der var det mye kjekt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!