making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Choosing takes time

While I’m waiting for my arms to recuperate or at least become better I have been digging out stash and buying some new fabrics for a quilt I want to make for Astrid. I have thought of a thousands themes and colour combinations for her room. Somehow I seem to come back to these fabrics and colours no matter how many rounds I take with myself. Now I just need some days to chew on which fabrics to choose, how I’m going to make the quilt, what size, how many squares (no triangle nightmare for me), and what fabric to use for the back side. Se you around soon!

Chewing, chewing, chewing…

6 comments:

  1. I think red is the perfect colour for a girl's room! Vibrant and cheerful and if the fabrics in your photo are anything to go by I am sure it is going to be a great quilt. I do hope that your arms are better soon!

    I checked out the release date for Coraline and I see that we both have to wait the same time - it's released in Norway and the UK on the 8th of May - gosh that seems a long way away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    I found your blog from Ravenhill...so happy I did. I love your color choices in this post! They are so fresh! Happy to have made my way over to yonder!
    Best
    Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan las telas que has elegido. Me parece una combinación preciosa. El rojo me gusta muchísimo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely photography. You have a real talent, in addition to your crafty talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your collection of fabrics are really nice!I'm looking forward to see your lovely quilt!

    Is my first time here at your blog and im loving it. Hope you had a great merry love weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. muchas gracias por tus lindas palabras, yo a ti también te eché de menos durante meses ; )
    bonitas telas, yo digo, ya sabes, crocheting, crocheting, crocheting pero si tuviese una máquina de coser, pues crocheting and sewing! besos, que lindas telas parecen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!