making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Thursday, March 25, 2010

paper for art and another project



I have been a busy bee this week and I can’t believe it is already Thursday! So many things to do in so little time. This is a quick share to show you some beautiful papers bought at Norway Designs. Half of the papers I will use for a paper project I have in mind. I need to replace this which has been hanging on our wall since Christmas (there is a Norwegian song that says Christmas last until Easter).







The other half of papers will be sent to this talented artist who has offered to trade art for paper. I am so excited about it and looking forward to see her beautiful work in our home.

Happy Thursday everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Please share that project with us when you're done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous paper and especially that it is coming from Norway Design...I used to shop there when I lived in Oslo...I could get lost in that beautiful store.(I am glad to see that it still there) and yes, please do share the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello beautiful paper! i look forward to receiving the paper and also seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola! Qué dominio de idiomas, te tengo una envidia:)

    No conocía ese libro para nada, voy a intentar averiguar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there
    first, thanks so much for popping by my blog.... so very sweet.

    so happy to have found my way here...
    such a beautiful home you have.

    so many pretty things to see. :) i must add you to my blog list.

    these papers are beyond...

    xxo, kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm, we have a paper store that is so fun to visit. i haven't been there in so long. what fun it would be to go in there with my camera!! and even more fun to come out with a bunch of paper for my own!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!