making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Thursday, April 30, 2009

and the winner is...

Thank you so much everyone for stopping by and celebrating my second blog anniversary together with me! It was fun finding out where everyone is reading and writing from and especially fun to know how you found and when you began reading my blog (for those of you who shared that).

Looking forward to share more time and projects together with you but first:

Mr. Yonder helped me pull out a name from the hat (actually it was a salad bowl) and the name on the note that got picked was Di. Congratulations Di!!! Give me you address (through flickr mail) and I will send you your goodies.

2 comments:

  1. Congratz to the lucky winner Di! It's always such FUN visiting you here and on your flickr! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!