making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Oups I did it again



I did it again. I just happened to be on the wrong side of town. The side of town where they have a yarn shop. I just happened to pass right by the shop and discovered that they had the annual Drops Alpaca 25% discount party. All by accident.



I have been such a good girl lately. Knitting with left over yarn. Reducing my stash.



By the way, talking about reducing yarn stash. Why is it that when you want your yarn to last until you reach the correct length of your garment there is never enough, while when you knit with left over yarn from your yarn mountain stash it never seems to decrease? That is a mystery to me.



These yarn beauties’ came home with me and they are going to be knitted into hats. I have a hats marathon going on. My goal is to knit up all this yarn before Christmas. I’ll show you the hats as they come along. After that, I will be a good girl again and knit from my stash.



…Although technically this yarn is now also part of my stash… Hence, I am a good girl *grin*

Have a nice week!

9 comments:

  1. Rart hvordan man helt tilfeldig befinner seg der det selges garn? Jeg har også opplevd å få garnlageret mitt til vokse på samme tid som jeg prøver av alle krefter å krympe det. Vi lever i en forunderlig verden:)
    Gleder meg til å se alle luene du får av garnet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy knitting - can't wiat to see your har parade :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you have to have an accident, this is the best kind to have! Can't wait to see your hats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No me sorprende en absoluto que hayas caido en la tentación, jijiji. Me muero de ganas de ver los gorros!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all of those fun colors. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Er det rart man går på en smell når det er 25%, og garnet i tillegg finnes i DE herlige fargene? Jeg befant meg en dag plutselig i kassa med bankkortet i hånda og en haug med garn på disken, og jeg aner ikke hva som skjedde underveis. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm...fine fargar! Spent på å sjå huene etterkvart som du tryllar dei fram! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!